Fall Foliage Trips
Plan a spectacular color-viewing rv trip!
Here are some links to help you plan a spectacular color-viewing rv trip:
Following is a list of some of the more popular fall color road trips:
1. Acadia National Park – Maine, especially Park Loop Road
2. Adirondacks Region – New York, especially Central Adirondack Trail
3. Blue Ridge Parkway – from Great Smoky Mountains National Park in NC to Shenandoah National Park in VA
4. Coconino National Forest – Arizona, General Crook Trail Loop Road
5. Kancamagus Scenic Byway – New Hampshire, White Mountain National Forest
6. Keweenaw Peninsula – Michigan, Hwys 26 and 41 to Copper Harbor
7. Lake Champlain Valley – Vermont, Burlington to the Lake Champlain Islands
8. Mark Twain National Forest – Missouri, especially Skyline Drive and Sugar Camp National Scenic Byway
9. San Bernardino National Forest – California, Rim of the World Scenic Byway
10. San Juan Skyway – Colorado, loops from Durango through Ouray, Telluride and Cortez back to Durango
Take your trip to see all the awesome colors of fall in the comfort of an El Monte RV. Whatever route you choose, we can make your trip fun with just the right motorhome for you.
We have locations nationwide to serve you. Visit our locations map for more information.