= Popular Pickup Location
Indiana RV Campgrounds / RV Parks / RV Resorts
The Hoosier State, Indiana, is bordered by Lake Michigan to the north and the Ohio River to the south. Indiana is also home to the longest free-flowing river east of the Mississippi - the Wabash River. In addition to Lake Michigan, there are over 1,000 lakes in Indiana. Some of the major attractions for camping fans include:
- Indiana is home to three National Wildlife Refuges: the Big Oaks National Wildlife Refuge, the Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge, and the Patoka River National Wildlife Refuge and Management Area.
- Indiana is home to the 202,000 acre Hoosier National Forest.
- The National Park Service manages 3 park properties in Indiana including the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore along the southern shore of Lake Michigan.
- The State Department of Parks and Reservoirs manages 34 properties. There are an additional 14 state forests. 33 of the properties managed by the state allow RV camping.
- Three of America's Scenic Byways make there way through Indiana.
- For auto racing fans, Indianapolis is home to the Indianapolis 500, the Brickyard 400, and the United States Grand Prix.
Following are the RV/Motorhome campgrounds in Indiana to help you plan an RV vacation:
Bean Blossom, IN
Lake Village, IN
Michigan City, IN
New Carlisle, IN
New Castle, IN
North Vernon, IN
Rising Sun, IN
Saint Paul, IN
Santa Claus, IN
Terre Haute, IN
Indiana (IN) RV Travel Resources