Towing with El Monte RV Motorhomes
This page provides information regarding towing with El Monte RV motorhomes. Please note that the information provided here may be changed at any time.
- Object being towed cannot weigh more than 1,500 pounds maximum.
- Small utility, motorcycle (capacity of 2 bikes) and single axle enclosed trailers no larger than 5ft x 8ft are usually less than 1,500 pounds.
- Only one object may be towed at a time and the combined length of motorhome and object being towed cannot exceed 65 feet.
- Towing is allowed with all unit types, except for the AC37.
- NO towing for one‐way rentals.
- Minimum towing fee: $20 per night ($140 minimum charge)
El Monte RV Motorhomes are equipped with a 2" x 2" square receiver and Bargman 7‐way plug. Customer will need to provide the ball & mount and plug adapter for the towed object. We neither carry nor provide the ball & mount or adapter, nor do we assist in the rental of these items.
IMPORTANT: El Monte RV Lessor provides no collision or liability insurance nor VIP coverage for damage to the towed object or third party injury or damage inflicted by the towed object, under any circumstances.